Job Title: Administrative Officer | Deloitte | Lagos
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Plan and execute strategic and operational tasks as part of support to the Quality & Risk team
- Project management and reporting- execute projects identified as critical to the successful operations of the business and report on its effectiveness
- Assist in coordinating change management activities
- Provide strategic support in business development and research activities
- Provide administrative duties such as records management, coordination and organization of unit activities and financial reporting, etc.
- B.Sc./HND in any Social Science /Humanities/ Business related courses with minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2.2)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Vast understanding of the business
- Personal credibility through living our values as custodian of the firm’s culture
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads and work with minimal supervision and direction
- Good organizational, planning, attention to details and problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Impact You Will Make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply