Job Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Ajao, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be Male
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.