Job Title: Administrative Officer | ez37 Solutions | Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Works with the management to ensure the development & implementation of monthly & yearly business goals & projects are achieved.
- Works with the management to develop, update, implement & assess effectiveness of every documented policy and standard operating procedures,
- Induction & onboarding processes, job description, performance evaluation documents, e.t.c whilst still ensuring implementation & compliance of every staff to the documents.
- Works with the management to develop & implement strategies that would help create a healthy, disciplined, professional, fun, learning & supportive work environment that allows staff to give their best at their work, express themselves & get creative.
- Identifies recruitment needs within the organisation, communicates it to the management & follows through until the new employees are fully onboarded (background verification, completion of documents, induction, training e.t.c)
- Maintains, keeps & up to date all employees’ data with utmost confidentiality.
- Optimally manages the company’s daily operations to ensure all resources (Staff, facility & inventory) are used to achieve excellent customer satisfaction by consistently monitoring performance of different units in a bid to solve their problems, know their lacks,
- Ensures timely & accurate rendition of every unit’s report when due.
- Monitors staff interactions with customers via on site checks, cctv, checking of their conversations with the customer, handle the company’s customer care line to take customer’s complaints, commendations & cold call customers at intervals for feedbacks in a bid to measure progress of our products/services & resolve issues if need be.
- Efficiently communicates all progress and situation reports via mail to the management.
concerns, grievances & training needs which is then communicated to the management.
- 2-4 years cognate experience in a Human Resource or Administrative role
- BSc/HND in Business Admin or any related field
- Commitment to work
- Good time management skills
*Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Proximity of residential address to Bodija is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
January 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply