Job Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Kornerstone Counselling Centre
Employment Type: Full-time
Kornerstone Counselling Centre is a non-profit Organization with focus on Counselling, Charity & Outreach, Divine academy, and organizing a series of motivational and inspiring meetings and events.
- Manage meetings/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the ministry to facilitate other business operations.
- Attend and submit timely reports for meetings and also prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) as well as frequent posting on Instagram.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Keep on top of schedules and send out reminders to all leaders.
- Maintain database of all members.
- Liaising with Kstonecc operations/Admin.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration or any other related field (Certifications will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of working experience in Administrative functions.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent relational skills.
NGN 60,000 – 80,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply