Prestigious Consulting Group
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff and managers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting the human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field, such as Office Administration, may be preferred
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years of experience in entry-level positions
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Must be living in or around Lagos Island.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.