Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full-time | The Nigeria Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb)
The Nigeria Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb) is the premier arbitration institute in Nigeria founded in 1979 under the leadership of former Attorney General of Nigeria and former judge of the World Court at The Hague, Judge Bola Ajibola, SAN, KBE and duly incorporated in 1988 under the Companies Act as a legal entity Limited by Guarantee.
Since 1979, the Nigerian Institute has been in the forefront promoting the domestication, knowledge and practice of arbitration and ADR in Nigeria and has gained reputation as the preferred appointing authority and arbitration handling institution for a broad spectrum of commercial disputants.
- Maintain stock inventory system as well as disbursement.
- Oversee for all office administrative issues- office, cleaning and maintenance, furniture, fixtures, equipment and repairs.
- Maintain the Institute’s fleet including fueling and usage.
- Assist with the Institute’s postage and other telecommunications issues.
- Coordinate staff travels and provides logistics for company guests – transportation, accommodation, feeding, etc.
- Maintain accurate record of the Institute’s assets and ensure relevant updates are made.
- Design automated systems to monitor administrative related tasks.
- Ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilizations of all office facilities, equipment and other inventory items.
- Liaise and outsource printing jobs to vendors for training and programme materials.
- Tag assets including newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping and carryout regular inventory of the Institute’s properties.
- Liaise with finance and account for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills, office supplies, printing materials, etc.
- Liaise with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and other inventory items.
- Manage purchases of office consumables, supplies, stationery etc. when in short supply
- A good university degree from any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
Key Competencies Requirements
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient user of Microsoft software
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be Pro-active
- Must have strong Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.