DreamCity Properties | Job Title: Administrative Officer | Job Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed expertise, experience and machinery required for conceptualization and implementation of contemporary housing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly in charge of coordinating the drivers, cleaners and admin. Staff and ensuring their assignment are properly conducted.
- Manage correspondence, responding to same and archive both for company future reference when needed.
- Work this the admin staff team to coordinate the drivers for inspections and company assignments.
- Taking and documenting minutes of meetings and follow-up with the GPM and MD for implementation of the resolution agreed upon in our meetings
- Documentation of the company sales records and working with the legal secretary for the issuance of appropriate transaction documents.
- Organizing a specific event for the company, travel and accommodation for the MD and managing the company workspace.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First degree in any relevant course
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points.
- Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
- Able to adhere to a tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
- Experience – 5 to10 years working experience (in real estate industry is an advantage)
- Basic Real estate/finance knowledge an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- A go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.