Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Type: Full-time | Hall 7 Real Estate Limited
Hall 7 Real Estate Limited is a leading contemporary real estate development company based in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. We provide an exceptionally high quality residential and commercial property that delivers quantitative value to our clients.
- This role requires you to support our team with day to day administrative duties including and not limited to client documentation and database management, office supplies management, and reporting.
- You should be highly organized and socially confident; you should be able to keep the office running smoothly and support other departments to perform efficiently.
- Documentation; preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining client feedback.
- Maintaining excellent electronic and paper filing systems.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration or related.
- At least 5 years administrative experience, with at least 2 years in the real estate industry.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.