Title: Administrative Officer |Location: Lekki, Lagos | Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Ensuring smooth operations is carried out by other staffs
- Taking customer orders
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries, and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current on necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment or other equipment necessary
Skills and Qualifications
An Administrative Officer should have the following skills and qualifications to be successful in their role:
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a female
- Preferably on the island
- 9am – 9pm (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.