Title: Administrative Personnel Officer, APO | Tecnimont Group | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00027 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Type / Contract: TBD
Summary / Role Description
- Will be required to provide administrative and secretarial support for the functional units; data-entry, report-writing, filing and scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will perform duties such as coordinate direct mailings/ work on special projects etc.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions;
- Maintain and reorder office supplies.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Business Administration.
- 1 to 2 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.