Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Contract
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and good organizational skills.
- Serve as first contact point at the Support Office for visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort external mails/Delivery/Courier daily
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes meetings, and other special events as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence of safety procedures via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Keep updated records of offices expenses and costs.
- Create a budget for and procurement of front office supplies.
- Provide adequate support in ensuring the procurement and dispatch of uniforms is done efficiently
- Ensure service providers for janitorial service, logistics and security services work in line with contract terms.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Vendor management
- Logistics co-ordination for and from the Support Office
Requirements and Skills
- Providing Administrative Support at the Support Office
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Length:2 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online