Job Title: Administrative / Business Manager | Owens and Xley Consults | Location: Ogba, Lagos
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a leading and award winning skincare company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- As the business manager, you are accountable for the day-to-day operations of the company by effectively planning work schedules to meet established timelines and effective supervision of associates to achieve critical operational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview staff and train staff
- Coach store team to perform in a professional engaging manner and lead by example
- Setting and meeting team sales objectives
- Track and analyze sales volume and revenue
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve complaints
- Track, analyze and develop marketing plans
- Track referral sources
- Monitor, analyze and communicate staff/provider sales performance
- Attend business development seminar
- Inspect the production factory daily and ensure smooth workflow
- Conduct weekly physical inventory counts and daily stock checks
- Manage stock levels in the store
- Manage packaging materials for store
- Plan events from initiation to execution in concert with the C.E.O
- Prepare space for events
- Event photos (take and upload)
- Manage event RSVP list
- Attend and actively participate in required meetings.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Prepare requisition list
- Liaise with suppliers and order new raw materials
- Order office supplies
- Order packaging supplies
- Place order for packaging designs
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field
- 2-years working experience in a similar role
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Management skills
- Strong customer service approach and attitude
- Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.