Job Title: Administrator / Social Media Manager | Job Location: Ajah – Ibeju, Lekki, Lagos | Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Company located in Lagos State Nigeria specializing in development, sales, and marketing of land and luxury properties for clients all over the world.
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator who is proficient in Social Media Management. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working withlittlesupervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- As a Social Media Manager, you’ll manage our online presence by developing strategies, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
- Coordinateoffice activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp groups, adapting content to suit different channels
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistantor relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Management
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and a detailed Cover Letter highlighting achievements to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.