Latest job vacancies at Admoni
Admoni is a Web, Android, and iOS application that provides a digital mobile platform that enables brand-to-user interaction via mobile phones. We provide smart mobile solutions that incentivize users and business brands alike.
Admoni Recruitment and Job Vacancies
September 26, 2023
January 27, 2023
Admoni }| Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process. Working with senior team members to identify and… Read more here
August 16, 2022
AdmoniJob Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive… Read more here
August 16, 2022
AdmoniJob Title: DevOps Engineer Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Overview To help build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are looking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will… Read more here
Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up toensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ enquiries.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints.
- Attract customers by promoting the product and company positively whilst answering questions and addressing concerns as they arise.
- Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Clear communication skill.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The candidate must be a self starter.
- Time management.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.