Latest jobs vacancies at Afrimash Company Limited November 28, 2022
Afrimash Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location.
Afrimash Company Recruitment / Jobs
November 28, 2022
JUNE 25, 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead | Location: Ibadan, Oyo (On-site) … Read more here
Regional Sales Lead (Agent Network Manager)
Location: South-East / South-South Nigeria
Reporting To: Programs Manager
Directly Supervises Lead Agents, Business Development Agents, Farmers
- We are looking for a Regional Sales Lead who is vastly experienced in the Nigerian agricultural sector, especially in the states of Delta, Ebonyi and Cross-River, and generating sales of agricultural input through field agents for farmers in the aforementioned states. He or she should be willing to work in a result-driven environment.
- The successful candidate would play a key role in increasing the company’s revenue by managing the field agents, farmers’ agricultural input demand and supply, in order to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
Objectives of this Role
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual commercial and corporate sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales tactics and marketing strategies in the region of operation.
- Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Identify, recruit, onboard, and manage Lead Agents (LAs) and Business Development Agents (BDAs) in a particular region, usually 3 to 5 states.
- Create and manage 500 to 2500 active agents. This involves monitoring and supervising the activities of Business Development Agents (BDAs), Lead Agents (LAs), and their customers.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering Agricultural Science, Business Administration, Management Studies or related fields.
- Prior sales experience (3 years and above) in agriculture related businesses will be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of the peculiarities, agricultural value chain, farm settlements and extensions in the detailed locations.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications – Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point.
- Proficient use of the Internet, computer applications, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Result Driven
- Passion for Accelerated Growth
- Excellent Customer Engagement and Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Good Data Analysis Skills.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Managing people, projects, performance and resources.
- Strategic planning and visionary leadership.
- Sales target actualization.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Head of Finance
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to (title): Operations Manager
Directly supervises: Account and Administration Lead
About the Job
- This is an exciting opportunity to join Afrimash-one of the most strategic, creative, and fast-growing agritech companies in Nigeria. The role is multi-faceted, encompassing finance, account, and business intelligence in a growing e-commerce team.
- Our ideal candidate is a technology-savvy team player who is smart, data-driven, process-driven, and accurate.
- He/she should be a creative problem solver, who can take the lead and also collaborate with smaller teams to initiate and oversee special projects aligned with business intelligence.
- The candidate will work alongside the entire e-commerce team to reconcile and maintain all accounts, provide timely accounting information for company use, forecast trends needed to enhance company decisions and support innovation in the company’s accounting system.
- Build and lead the finance team to deliver high-quality finance support across the organization with a focus on cost optimization, process improvement, and high-level performance.
- Implement and execute strategic plans for leveraging the eCommerce marketplace to focus on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities to grow the business.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the management team on organizational performance, opportunities, and risks.
- Take overall responsibility for the preparation of financial reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, donor reporting, and governance structures.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to ensure effective income tracking, cost management, including grant management, cost recovery, and return on investment.
- Oversee timely accounting operations including invoicing, making payments, petty cash transactions, payroll administration, bank reconciliation, and passing entries into accounting software (Quickbooks) etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets/forecasts as well as financial statements to provide actionable insights for implementation.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end audits of 3rd party service providers, including vendor selection and monthly review of payments versus activities.
- Oversee the management of strong internal controls including but not limited to sourcing and payment processes, purchase orders and clearance of tax invoices.
- Ensure timely compliance and documentation for health, insurance, pension, and related payments within the confines of contracts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with relevant Professional certifications
- A strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Internet savvy and IT compliant
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office Suite (advanced use of Excel required), Quickbooks, PeachTree, SAGE etc.
- Able to read and understand the technical formalities of financial reports.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Drive for Results
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal Effectiveness / Managing Relationships
- Data Analysis
- Communication – Spoken and Written
- Managing Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Setting targets and getting results
- Project Management skills
- Team management
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.