Latest Afrobeatsglobal (Creatrix Empire) Recruitment January, 2022
Afrobeats global, a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, is a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers a variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to the strategic implementation of our expertise.
Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
January 2022. Media Presenter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a media presenter, your role is to provide the public voice or face to a wide range of online broadcast and podcast shows with the purpose of offering entertainment and/or information.
- Presenters relay information through clearly articulated verbal language. Common modes of such delivery include voiceovers, podcasts, celebrity lifestyle and gist, and news segments.
- Plan, research and write own scripts before filming or broadcast.
- Learn script and sometimes perform without formal preparation.
- Send show preps for every show to the Manager for necessary approval before production.
- Ensures message is understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- Source for and invite guests or celebrities to own shows.
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme.
- Ensures that all music tracks and/or instrumentals to be featured on a show gets to the sound engineer at least an hour before the program for proper organization.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving diversity across board.
- Act as the host, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
- Follow detailed instructions with relevant SOP in order to keep everything to plan during production.
- Ensures all materials and accessories (e.g. wigs, make-up kits, jewelries, etc.) used on are returned and orderly placed in the appropriate cupboard.
- Shall be an ambassador of the brand and this should reflect on their digital platforms.
- React quickly and positively to any problems or changes.
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary.
- Ensure contents produced are promoted on their social media pages.
- Maintain neat appearance and meet dress specifications for diverse contents.
- Develop interview questions for guests, conduct interviews and transcribe same for company’s projects.
- Create monthly content plan for every show.
- Develop engaging episodes for shows taking cognizance of what is trending.
- Creates killer episodes for shows/podcasts and encourage respectful debates.
- Seek sponsorship and collaborations for their shows.
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Monitor the growth of their shows on all digital platforms and suggests ways to improve metrics.
- Organize team meetings and constantly look for ways to meet departmental KPIs.
- Take effective actions within proscribed limits without being told.
- Operate technical equipment such as the podcast mixer for shows.
- Offer assistance to clients and fellow workers.
- May manage content creation and upload of the same for related social media page from time to time.
- Submit weekly report of all activities and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Degree in English Literature / Language, Media, Arts, Communication Studies or related
- Professional certifications or evidence of training/development in media presenting
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Other Selection Criteria (skills, knowledge and experience):
- Experience of on-air reporting and presentation particularly in video to highest standards.
- Authoritative microphone voice and ability to communicate effectively to listeners and viewers.
- Personable, confident and has ability to sell self
- Good research and interviewing skills
- Has awareness of media law
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Strong digital understanding and awareness.
- Creativity and ideas generation with the ability to think originally and to contribute fully to the planning process.
- Excellent spoken and written English and another African language is preferable.
- Ability to remain calm while working to deadlines, apply sensible work priorities and pace throughout assignments.
- Good team working skills both as a team leader and a team player.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of entertainment and increasingly useful contacts and sources.
- Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]robeatsglobal.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Admin Manager / Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Administrative Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and coordination of administrative and operational functions including office management, employee business services, procurement, front desk procedures and processes, and overall building management.
- The Admin Manager will also work closely and direct the affairs of the Interns, Kitchen Staff, Office Assistant as well as the Cleaners.
- As the Finance Officer, you are responsible for overseeing all financial and accounting duties of the organization, which includes accurate financial record keeping, conducting market surveys, analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assist in implementing strategic human resource policies that enable the Company to effectively fulfil its mandate by recruiting the right type of staff, and deploying and developing them effectively.
- Administer the letters of appointments and other personnel documents in relation to staff appointment.
- Ensure and update the accurate job descriptions for all positions within the Company.
- Shall assist in the planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
- Play key role in organize and carrying out induction courses to new staff as well as the refresher course for all staff.
- Coordinate confirmations of probationary periods.
Attendance and Leave Management:
- Track the attendance of all staff daily in line with Company requirements and standards.
- Track annual leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of annual leaves for all staff.
- Provide this information on monthly basis to the Operations Manager.
Salary Processing / Payroll:
- Draft and prepare monthly payroll for all staff and presents same to the CEO for approval.
HR Policies and Strategies:
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation advising managers and employees of significant changes and updating policies and procedures as required.
- Conduct and participate in salary and benefits surveys to ensure competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Advise management on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits and the development of standardized pay and title scales.
Employee Performance, Retention and Separation:
- Assist in coordinating training activities for staff in line with human resource development strategy.
- Implement and evaluate training programmes for staff development.
- Keep training records and budget up to date and report to management.
- Maintain and coordinate employee motivation and recognition programmes.
- Provide guidance to staff on career development.
- Develop and implement staff retention processes to minimize attrition rates.
- Prepare employee termination notices and related documentation and conducts exit interviews with the Operations Manager to determine reasons behind resignation.
- Coordinate exit management procedure to ensure a seamless and positive transition for departing employees.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Prepare exit separation documents for staff members leaving the Company.
- Provide monthly turnover and attrition reports to management and develop staff succession plans.
- Undertake all recruitment and selection related administration including advertising, managing recruitment inbox, scheduling interviews and liaising with applicants.
- Monitor and track completion of activities such as induction programs and probation reviews, and undertake administration-related to cyclical people activities such performance reviews and salary advancements.
- Prepare employment contracts, letters, new employee packs, induction packs, and other HR documents and correspondence.
- Co-ordinate training and development requirements, make course bookings, liaise with attendees and facilitators, and manage and track attendance.
- Maintain all staff records, files, registers and databases, as well as HR forms.
- Manage internal and external enquiries, respond to information requests and maintain information flows with business areas.
- Administer employee allowances and reimbursements.
- Co-ordinate administration of Work Health and Safety matters and related activities.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with meetings including minute taking, record keeping of attendance and dissemination of minutes.
- Supervise the Interns, office assistant, kitchen staff and cleaners and be responsible for their overall direction, coordination, and evaluation as well as addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Customer Invoicing and Receipting:
- Invoice customers on a timely basis.
- Capture debtors’ payments.
- Issue customer statements on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on overdue debtors’ accounts.
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are appropriately authorized for payment, and captured daily.
- Make supplier payments in accordance to instructions from Management
Reconciliations of Key Accounts:
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Ensure all statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
Payment and Financial Transactions Processing:
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of income and expenditure transactions.
- Ensure that the purchases and payments, and credit control systems are kept under regular review, and recommend and implement improvements.
- Ensure that the organization’s income is promptly collected, accounted for and secured.
- Process employees pay in accordance with administrative requirements.
Budgets and Financial Statements:
- Assist in preparing and maintaining annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports as required.
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Comply with local government reporting requirement.
- Provide information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Capture and reconcile petty cash accounts.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
- Produce balance sheet, profit and loss and project summary reports as required by the Management.
- Follow up outstanding debts, maintain records and provide reports as required.
- Ensure that all financial records are accurate and timely for end of financial year audits.
- Assist with office projects from time to time – providing specific book-keeping support, research and report writing, etc.
- Comply with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements.
- You may need to perform other reasonable duties which are not listed in this position description from time to time to meet our business and operational needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc in Business Management, Administration or Human Services.
- At least one-year experience in an office management, finance and administration role.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- Working mastery of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, and familiarity with client management systems.
- Understanding of the challenges, importance and issues of working within administration.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills including ability to multi-task; prioritize, and a willingness to keep up to date on all relevant technology changes undertaking training as required by the position.
- Natural problem-solver; willing to initiate and lead in unpredictable circumstances.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and take critical decisions.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to organize complex information neatly and accurately.
- Highly motivated with an ability to solve practical problems and follow written, verbal or other instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Tactful and discreet at all times.
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills with an ability to remain calm under pressure particularly when responding to people who may exhibit difficult behaviours or have poor communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques employed in effective office administration and management.
- Ability to make independent decisions as well as to prepare reports and statements.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »