Latest Jobs vacancies at Afrobeats global (Creatrix Empire) RecruitmentNovember 30, 2022
Afrobeats global, a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, is a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers a variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to the strategic implementation of our expertise.
Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
Afrobeatsglobal Recruitment / Jobs
November 30, 2022.
AUGUST 2, 2022
Creatrix Empire International Limited Job Title: Admin Manager… Read more her
Admin Manager / Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in implementing strategic human resource policies that enable the Company to effectively fulfill its mandate by recruiting the right type of staff, and deploying and developing them effectively.
- Administer the letters of appointments and other personnel documents in relation to staff appointment.
- Ensure and update the accurate job descriptions for all positions within the Company.
- Shall assist in the planning and ensuring systematic induction for all employees of the designations.
- Track the attendance of all staff daily in line with Company requirements and standards.
- Track annual leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of annual leaves for all staff.
- Draft and prepare monthly payroll for all staff and presents same to the CEO for approval.
- Assist in coordinating training activities for staff in line with human resource development strategy.
- Implement and evaluate training programmes for staff development.
- Maintain and coordinate employee motivation and recognition programmes.
- Provide guidance to staff on career development.
- Develop and implement staff retention processes to minimize attrition rates.
- Prepare employee termination notices and related documentation and conducts exit interviews with the Operations Manager to determine reasons behind resignation.
- Maintain all staff records, files, registers and databases, as well as HR forms.
- Manage internal and external enquiries, respond to information requests and maintain information flows with business areas.
- Administer employee allowances and reimbursements.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with meetings including minute taking, record keeping of attendance and dissemination of minutes.
- Invoice customers on a timely basis and capture debtor payment.
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of income and expenditure transactions.
- Ensure that the purchases and payments, and credit control systems are kept under regular review, and recommend and implement improvements.
- Ensure that the organization’s income is promptly collected, accounted for and secured.
- B.Sc. in Business Management, Administration or Human Services
- At least two-years experience in an office management, finance and administration role.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- Working mastery of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel, and familiarity with client management systems.
- Understanding of the challenges, importance and issues of working within administration.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills including ability to multi-task; prioritize, and a willingness to keep up to date on all relevant technology changes undertaking training as required by the position.
- Natural problem-solver; willing to initiate and lead in unpredictable circumstances.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and take critical decisions.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to organize complex information neatly and accurately.
- Highly motivated with an ability to solve practical problems and follow written, verbal or other instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Tactful and discreet at all times.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.