Title: Agile Project Manager | Location: Lagos | Access Bank Plc
- Ensure with the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost and quality using agile methodology
- Handle project support functions
- Track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget.
- Interface with System Integrators to deliver work
Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and programs for resolution.
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Help with the production of periodic project reports.
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- 4 – 6 years’ working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution
- Experience with iterative development project delivery
- Relevant professional qualifications including ITIL, PMI Certified Associate in Project Management, CBAP, Office of Government Commerce (OGC) and Prince2 Foundation
- Ability to use initiatives.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Good knowledge of Project Planning and Management Skills
- Sound understanding of change management practices.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects.
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget, and cost management
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Organization and coordination skills
- Performance management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good oral & written communication
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply