Job Title: Agricultural Engineer | Job Location: Abuja (FCT) | Shahada Farms Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
Shahada Farms Limited was established with the sole aim of delivering the best farm produce in the industry while providing consumers premium quality agricultural products at affordable prices. We deal with four major aspects of livestock farming: Cattle Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming and Fish Farming.
- Advising on soil conservation measures;
- Carrying out environmental impact assessments – a process of predicting and evaluating the effects of an action (such as building a motorway) on the environment;
- Preparing and presenting reports;
- Conducting research;
- Planning and supervising the construction of farm buildings and associated structures, such as grain silos, greenhouses and controlled environments for livestock;
- Designing, testing and developing agricultural, construction and other off-road vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, loaders, dump trucks and off-road recreational vehicles;
- Designing, testing and developing specialist equipment, such as ploughs, cultivators and sprayers;
- Offering consultancy services to individuals and companies;
- Planning, supervising and managing the building of water conservation, irrigation and drainage systems;
- Providing emergency aid, e.g. helping to restore electricity and water supplies and reconstruct buildings in the aftermath of wars or natural disasters
- Teaching and lecturing in further and higher education;
- Providing technical support to dealers and customers;
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering or Biological Engineering
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of biological science
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail