Job Title: Agriculture Procurement Officers | BizPoint Consults Limited | Job Location: Oyo
BizPoint Consult Limited, a firm incorporated in 2012 by a team of highly experienced management practitioners with a view to providing professional initiatives and support in Human Resources Development and Capacity Building to match modern day work place growth and innovations. We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support personal growth, organizational development and effectiveness.
Key Results Areas::
- Receives requests for goods and services (requisitions) and ensures their completeness/ compliance before they are processed;
- Collect quotations and routes purchase requisitions into purchase orders in close collaboration with the Finance Department;
- Purchase collection/delivery of goods, including adequate record keeping (GRN) and the necessary updating of asset- and stock inventories;
- In coordination with the Department Heads, produces up-to-date overviews of outstanding requests regularly and upon request, including adequate information about expected delivery lead times;
- Assist in Assessing and selecting suppliers and sources products, documents specifications, prices, lead times and other terms and conditions;
- Informs Department Head and requestors pro-actively about delays and other problems in the supply chain.
- Receives/collects invoices, arranges cash/cheques and withholding tax receipts with the Finance Department and makes payments when required;
- Settles all payments and/or cash advances with legal receipts on a daily basis.
- Timely Communicate dealers about the status of any pending purchase issues.
- Prepares purchase status and purchase reports and forward Head of Finance
Experience Specific to the Post
- Experience in Polutry Feed raw materials procurement.
- Experience in Polutry medicine purchase.
- Having an experience in chemical purchase.
- Experience in general services proucrement.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.