Latest jobs vacancies at Air Peace in Nigeria September 28, 2022
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
September 28, 2022. Aircraft Appearance Controller
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Cabin and Life Supervisor
Role Purpose Statement
- Plan, organize, and control the cleaning and grooming of operated Aircraft to meet the Air Peace Appearance standard and to ensure compliance with NCAA regulatory requirements.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To manage and administer all the aircraft appearance activities during the respective shift.
- Carry out cabin survey on aircraft in terms of appearance and compile it in form of work orders for closure.
- Follow the preventive maintenance and scheduled refurbishment programs using the recommended materials and cleaning agents,
- To supervise Cabin cleaning tasks during turnaround and deep cleaning and ensure aircraft are cleaned as per set standard.
- Communicate with internal/external customers to give and receive information on assigned duties, and progress status,
- Be responsible for shift functioning by monitoring & coordinating all activities with the staff, company employed or outsourced, to ensure that the set standards of Aircraft Appearance are fulfilled
- Ensure that all assets of the Company including equipment and vehicles are maintained in serviceable condition, serviced periodically, and utilized properly
- Ensures that the correct chemicals and deaning materials are used; mixed to the right proportion and safety procedures are followed in order to prevent any damage to the aircraft or injury to the stafit.
- Identify and requisition of aircraft cleaning materials, tools, and equipment
- Ensures all members of the team follow the relevant Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures. Any non-compliance to the Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures must be addressed at the first instance and corrective action taken instantly.
- Ensure that adequate amenities are available during the aircraft deaning, Report incidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures
- Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Supervise and Develop Aircraft Attendants for improved competency/efficiency
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Aircraft Appearance Customer Complaints
- Number of incidents/accidents Aircraft
- Appearance product audit findings
- Optimal material and resource usage
- Aircraft Attendant’s competency
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Science-related field.
- At least 3 years of aircraft Appearance experience, 1 year of which should be as a team leader.
- Knowledge of aircraft standard deaning procedures
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals properties as its used-on aircraft parts
- Adequate IT skills, able to use Company IT systems including aircraft maintenance operating system.
- Should possess a Nigerian driving license or a license that can be transferred to a Nigerian driving license
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Supervisory skills
- Good knowledge of Industrial Safety Standards
- Human factors knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.