Job Title: Airport Manager | RS Hunter Limited | Job Location: Lagos
Our Client in the aviation industry seeks the services of an Airport Manager who will be Support and manage the Airport Services’ team in the daily operations and plan long term development, Implement global company policies, represent and protect the company interest within the Airport’s authority committees.
- Elaborate and propose the budget for the Airport.
- Plan, authorize expanses within approved budget
- Inform relevant services of non-forecasted increase of contracted and non-contracted services.
Management & Administration
- Assist and inform the HQ procurement Manager in local contract negotiation.
- Monitor local contractors as per approved SLAs.
- Attend Management meetings (Agency meetings or Airport Managers meeting):
- Provide feedback on local difficulties.
- Participate in the implementation of global policies.
- Represent 2V’s interests in the local airline community through the A.O.C.
- Verify code and approve all expenses generated.
- Supervise the production of all required statistics.
- Delegate all general queries and ensure prompt reply.
- Chair and animate a weekly Airport Services management meeting:
- Review of our performances and plan corrective actions.
- Establish new projects.
- Plan, organize with Human Resources advisor all staff recruitment.
- Initiate and conduct disciplinary actions
- Establish the roster for staff to cover the needs of our daily operation.
- Animate and promote Team building, empowerment of staff and support employee’s development
- Authorize and compute leave days for all staff.
- Direct and delegate all Customer Relations queries. Analyze and plan corrective measure to avoid re-occurrence.
- Promote and plan internal customer service initiatives.
- Plan internal training for all Airport personal.
- Out source and select external training initiatives acceptable by Human Resources and Ground Operations HQ
- Elaborate contingency planning for irregular operations and direct, support the team during those.
- Monitor daily operations to verify conformity
- 5 years experience in a Management role within the airline industry.
- People management skills.
- Human Resources and local Conditions of Employment knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Computer literate.
- Good degree from reputable institution
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply