Job Title: Airport Services Manager | Qatar Airways | Job ID: 2200000W
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We are recruiting for an Airport Service Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- The Airport Services Manager has the oversight of both the operations and administrative responsibilities at station level.
- The roles ensures that the operations runs smoothly and cost effectively whilst conforming to safety and security requirements.
- Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Implements Ground Services strategy at the station level and provides insights into customer demands and operational constraints.
- Maintains station’s NPS within targets and addresses any customer related issues and/or challenges.
- Maintains high standard to enhance the customer experience.
- Evaluates and propose cost effective measures to reduce unit cost and enhance customer service delivery.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the station and acting as liaison between airport service providers, government agencies & authorities and QR senior management.
- Responsible for the Station’s Operations, Safety and Security, Business and Contingency Plans, Emergency and Accidents Response.
- Ensures that the overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure and conforms to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Supports in the preparation of annual budgets proposals for the station.
- Manages station performance (KPI and SPI) and station readiness to any audit requirement both internal and external.
- Supports new station start up when required and conduct GHA Technical assessment.
- Establishes the department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 6 years job-related experience
- Relevant experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations
- Very good command of English language.
- Able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.
- Dynamic and adaptable to ever changing operational requirements.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of program development, budget preparation and administration.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online