Job Title: Credit and Risk Officer |Location: Lagos | Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) | Job Type: Full Time
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- This role effectively manages postpaid vetting, payments and bank reconciliation to drive customers’ satisfaction, revenue reconciliation, pre and post risk evaluation of customers to minimize entire bad debt and other leakages.
Payment Management and Daily / Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement against payments:
- Ensure that payments made by customers reflect in their account within the agreed SLA.
- Monitor to ensure daily payment from all channels are captured to prevent negative experience and litigation (Shops & Auto-posting).
- Reconcile payment issues.
Security Deposit Management:
- Manage Security deposit on the billing software to ensure Postpaid exposure are appropriately managed
- Manage Security Deposit from all channels (Shops, & Quick Teller)
- Management of Refund of Security Deposit to customers within the agreed SLA
- Reconciles Security deposit to new activations and other services to ensure a proper SD record Match Vs. Business exposures.
Customer Reconnection Management:
- Ensure all Postpaid suspended customers due to None payment are reconnected at payment of at least 80% of the OVERDUE invoices
- Monitor all reconnections and report on breaches to prevent revenue leakages and bad debt
- Ensure monthly analysis of Suspended and Reconnected customers in order to proactively identify and manage Postpaid Debtors.
Document management and Post Activation Check Compliance:
- Drive and ensure that Post-paid Document Vetting are closed within the stipulated SLA.
- Ensure all post-paid activations document are properly reconciled and archived
- Ensure post activations checks are done on all new and existing post-paid accounts for compliance and governance
- Drive Staff Activations and Exit in line with approved policy.
Roaming Exposure Management:
- Ensure roaming exposures are treated promptly to avoid loss
- Monitor activation and deactivation of roaming service in line with the approved process to prevent fraud.
Pre and Post Risk Evaluation:
- Execute Credit Manager to ensure Postpaid base are rated based on their payment history and age on network for improvement of service delivery and turnaround time (TAT)
- Multi discriminant Analysis of Postpaid customers (i.e. Credit Manager Report).
- A good First Degree in Social Sciences, Banking & Finance, Accounting or related field
- ATS, ICAN Skill Level
- Numerical Skill, Reporting, Analytical.
- 3+ years of Credit and Risk Control and Customer Service experience with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply