Latest Akin-kunbi Nigeria Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Nigeria May, 2022
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limits without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures, and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
Title: Administrative Officer | Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.