Latest jobs vacancies at Aldelano Solar Solutions November 30, 2022
Aldelano Solar Solutions, a global manufacturer of innovative solar refrigeration and water generation technologies, is seeking a battery engineer to join our R&D Innovations team. The Battery Engineer will be responsible for evaluating active and inactive cell components and aiding in the development of formulations and cell designs that meet product and process requirements.
November 30, 2022. Battery Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you have a desire to grow your career with a US organization and receive an attractive salary?
- If Yes, there might be a space for you in our TEAM!
- Evaluate active materials to meet product requirements and R&D objectives
- Define and validate standard test procedures, equipment, and protocols for R&D purposes
- Build cells and analyze data to quantitatively measure and compare cell performance
- Apply diagnostics to investigate cell reactions conduct failure mode analysis to identify root causes and generate novel solutions
- Support the product and process development teams in material evaluation, cell building, cell testing, and data analysis.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrochemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in lead-acid chemistry and battery components, especially in active materials
- Demonstrated capability of designing experiments to enable clear results that drive decisions in an R&D environment
- Experience with battery testing
- Understanding of theory supporting electrochemical performance and battery life/degradation models
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.