latest jobs vacancy at Aldelia Nigeria May 2022
Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy. We are a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providing services for many of the major Oil Exploration and Production companies operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America.
May 2022. Admin and Procurement Officer
Aldelia Group | Job Title: Admin and Procurement Officer | Location: Lagos
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other procurement and administrative data
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply when required
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Provide admin & procurement support as directed by the Procurement Manager
- Assist in the ordering of supplies and acting as a purchaser for some teams
- Report departmental sourcing requirements to the Procurement Manager
- Monitor, maintain, store office supplies and equipment; request replacement supplies as needed or at re-order level e.g. stationery, drinking water, printer consumables, toiletries etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Administration, Accounting, or related field from an accredited educational institution.
- Membership of a related professional body e.g. CIPS, CILSCM, CIPPM, ISMN etc.
- Experience Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a procurement officer or related position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Loan Officer / Loan Marketer
- We are looking for a Loan marketer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution, and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- 2- 4 years working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.