Ama-Zuma Group Jobs and Recruitment October, 2021
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Job Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Abule Egba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Ama-Zuma Group
- Provide secretariat support to the Group Managing Director
- Remind the GMD of important task and deadlines
- Collate information, prepare memos and manages database and filling system
- Ensure decision made by the Management are communicated to the relevant departments
- Supervise daily activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress e.g. truck status and report to the GMD
- Liaise with government bodies(PEF,PPMC,DPR)and give feedback to the GMD
- Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum product from different depot
- Monitor truck loading products(PMS,AGO,DPK)
- Take record of petroleum product loaded from different depots and discharge at the Company’s filling station
- Monitor distributions and supplies of [petroleum products especially AGO to clients at location
- Manage some office documents of the company
- Acts as a liaising officer between the Company and clients on demand and supply of petroleum product especially AGO
- Proof read all memos and report as addressed to the GMD before presentation
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters And forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled report
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Carries out any other dusty assigned by the GMD
Requirements / Key Competencies
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 4 – 5 years experience.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills
- Must be very sound inteligent and ready to work
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to: [email protected] using ‘Executive Assistant’ as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: General Manager (Oil & Gas Transport Operations & Logistics | Location: Abule Egba, Lagos | Ama-Zuma Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing functional areas of our logistics operations and transport, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and reduce breakdown of trucks Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rulesPartner and negotiate with clients, Vendors, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed .
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Supervise all the activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress.
- Liaise with government bodies (PEF, PPMC, DPR).
- Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum products from different depots.
- Monitor distribution and supply of petroleum products to client.
- Must have knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 7 – 8 years work experience.
- Must have a vast knowledge of transport and logistics.
- Must have a downstream Oil and Gas experience.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age Good attention to details.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.