Latest job vacancies at AmpereHour Energy
AmpereHour Energy was founded in 2017 with a vision to create environmental and social impact through technological innovation in energy storage. We are creating solutions that we hope will enable the world to transition to 100% reable energy.
Ampere Hour Energy Recruitment / Jobs in Nigeria
October 3, 2023
JUNE 10, 2022
Title: Head of Sales | AmpereHour Energy Job… Read more here
JUNE 10, 2022
Title: Service Engineer | AmpereHour Energy Job Reference:… Read more here
Job Reference: BESS0022022
Type of Contract: Permanent Position
Start Date: August 2022
- We are looking for Service Engineer position for BESS product.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Experience in electrical installations and commissioning.
- Experience in commissioning power plants as an automation engineer.
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, frequency drives, electrical protection devices, computer systems, Ethernet networks, firewalls and OPC-servers, engine automation (UNIC/WECS), alternators & AVR`s and internal combustion engine knowledge (Diesel, HFO, Gas & DF)
- Leading field tests and developing products with customers and research and development organizations within the company.
- Follow up and participate on field tests.
- Provides advanced applications training for local field service resources.
- Participate in customer meetings as local technical advisor in the electrical and automation aspects.
- Provide sales support.
- Service Engineer needs to be able to take the ownership of technical deliberations and facilitate technical contact point between internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in development of working methods within own responsibility area.
- Make analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports) for how to solve complex technical problems of the customer. Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Solve complex technical and operating problems of the customer as well as report and propose product improvement needs in order to reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
We need someone with:
- Engineering Degree (B.Eng / M.Eng) is essential.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Practical experience with energy storage, power generation systems and preferably in the reable energy field.
US$10,000 – US$12,000 per annum (based on experience)
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and interested candidate should apply.