Job Title: Analyst, Copywriter
- Responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of 9mobile’s products and services
- Write copy for social, print, website content, video scripts, blog articles, ads, emails, Sales collateral, etc.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial and digital sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Create compelling conversion-focused marketing copy that clearly explains products and services and how they solve the problems of the target audience.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and product managers and turn technical concepts into understandable messaging that drives product branding.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing Communications
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4)years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry knowledge
- Brand management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Team work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online