Babban Gona Farmer Services Nigeria Limited | Job Title: Analyst, Finance Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Maintain recordkeeping and up-to-date information for all financial transactions and contracts.
- Assist the senior analyst in preparing and updating the organization’s annual budget as well as short term contracts including proposed, approved, and modified budget documents and all departmental budget documents.
- Maintain an effective financial reporting system using accounting and spreadsheet software.
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports that are used to monitor/track spending and net capital expenditures.
- Assist in developing specialized expenditure reports when needed.
- Communicate procedures and budget information to staff, vendors, and customers.
- Provide accounting and financial technical assistance to staff of Operations, Technology and Corporate Services.
- Provide support in maintaining a cost/fund accounting system and conducting a “cost of service” studies for all departments.
- Collate and enter revenue and expense data into the budget system.
- Analyse, interpret, research and answer questions about financial reports, monthly budgets and related subjects.
- Prepare various analyses as requested by management.
- Conduct and update staff financial information. Submit updated paperwork to Human Resources.
- Develop and maintain effective filing and recordkeeping system.
- Provide backup clerical support to other front office staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- This position reports to the Head, Finance Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Accounting, Finance or any other Related Fields.
- 0-2 years of business finance or other related experience.
- Profound know-how in auditing and reporting
- Strong analytic and data gathering skill.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Well-developed IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, and overall positive attitude.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including in-depth expert knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and word processing.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and work under a team.
- Ability to work effectively under stress and taking care of multiple projects at the same time and executing them as fast as possible.
- Physically and mentally tough in order to shoulder so many important duties, job responsibilities, roles and functions.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online