Job Title: Analyst – Infrastructure Operations, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1908
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Infrastructure Operations
Division: Information Technology
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently.
- Assist other Infrastructure and Cloud team and development teams to resolve application-to-platform integration issues (IaaS and PaaS) across different cloud providers and deployment models.
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Plan and undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed by IT Senior management.
- Develop, contribute, and evaluate technical proposals related to enhancing cloud migrations and implementations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of platform performance, scalability, efficiency, and reliability.
- Provide technical expertise for 1st and 2nd line IT support staff, sharing technical knowledge
- Work with various cross-functional teams.
- Ensure policies and processes are well-documented, communicated and followed.
- Advocate for and drive major initiatives that move the organization forward and help us scale.
- Provide timely information for Audits and Security requests and ensure vulnerabilities and findings are closed.
- Work with OEMs, Partners, Planning teams and other key stakeholders to ensure highly available Infrastructure.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or any related discipline
- UNIX Linux and Windows Administration
- Database management
- Backup and recovery
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes;
- Proficiency in the implementation and management of at least two of the following technical disciplines: Databases (Relational and NoSql); Operating Systems(Linux, Unix and Windows); Storage and SAN solutions, Backup and recovery, Replication technology as well as Virtualisation
- Experience in platform migrations and upgrade of Infrastructure components e.g. Firmware, databases etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and migrating cloud solutions.
- Ability to automate the entire DevOps pipeline, including CI/CD cycles, app performance monitoring, infrastructure, and configurations, among others.
- Skilled in Infrastructure as a code and able to work with tools such as Git, GitHub, Puppet etc.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online