Job Title: Analyst – Machine Learning, Marketing
Job Identification: 1912
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Machine Learning
- Responsible for the design and implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in analytics environments under the Customer Value Management (CVM) platform.
- Carry out data mining and statistical modelling for various machine learning use-cases.
- Search and select appropriate data sets before performing data collection and data modelling.
- Train and retrain machine learning systems and models as needed.
- Work closely with data engineers, business analyst, statisticians and subject matter experts to drive deep analysis and uncover useful insights.
- Identify differences in data distribution that could affect model performance in real-world situations.
- Perform data visualization for deeper insights.
- Analyze the use cases of machine learning algorithms and ranking them by their success probability.
- Explain and infer the results of various algorithmic approaches and evaluating their performance.
- Design systems, alerts, and dashboards to monitor machine learning workflows.
- Document machine learning processes.
- Ensuring that machine learning algorithms generate accurate CVM recommendations.
- Work with campaign management team to understand customer needs and develop proactive and innovative data driven solutions and campaigns.
- Conduct analyses with focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, and measurement of current marketing programs.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Work closely with CVM stakeholders to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision makers.
- Summarize analytic findings and integrate with non-traditional data sources when appropriate, to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- First Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related disciplines
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in AI/ML analyst roles
- Advanced proficiency with Python, SQL and PySpark
- Understanding of big data technologies
- Experience in aggregating & transforming data, exploring & manipulating data, creating training & inference pipelines, building & validating models.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture
- Certification in machine learning, data engineering, data science or related fields will be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of predictive analysis: predictive modelling, machine learning and data mining.
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Good oral & written communications skills
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online