Title: Analyst & Receivable Accountant | Location: Lagos | Repton Group
The role reports directly to: The Group Accountant
- The Analyst must be organized and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issue that may arise.
- Our business and operations are generally high volume and velocity, such we need and eagle eye that can spot and identify occasional off sides within the operations.
Accounts Receivable duties and responsibilities of the job is not limited to:
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly sales management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general sales and revenue management and analysis
Background / Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting Finance, Economics, Business Admin or Mathematics is desirable. While requisite qualification is necessary, we seek a strong candidate with particularly good understanding of role and experience, coupled with great people skills.
In addition, the job holder will be required to possess the following skills:
- Strong organization with ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- An eye for details
- An ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant or similar capacity
- Passionate, persistent with strong energy and drive for results
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.