Job Title: Analyst Trainee | Ciuci Consulting | Job Location: Asaba, Delta | Employment Type: Full-time
Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting established in 2007, is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
- As part of our commitment to developing world-class talent, we over the past 14 years run an in-house capacity-building program for entry-level analysts – the Analyst Training Program (ATP).
- ATP is a 6-month program that equips participants with the required skills, knowledge, and exposure to become exceptional analysts.
- Known to be a highly selective and rigorous program, selected candidates are usually graduates of public and private universities with diverse educational backgrounds in STEM, Arts, and Business Management.
- The training will incorporate physical and virtual learning, tutorials, practicals, field trips, examinations, and an in-depth study of business cases.
- Upon completion of the ATP, successful candidates will be absorbed as Business Analysts with Ciuci Consulting.
Apply to join our ATP 15 class if you meet the following criteria:
- A good Undergraduate Degree from a reputable university
- A relevant post-graduate degree is an added advantage
- 0 – 2 years post NYSC experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reasonable research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to relocate to Asaba, Delta State.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Details of the aptitude test and interviews will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Successful candidates will be given full scholarships on tuition, provided accommodation, and paid a monthly stipend.