A Technology-based Company | Job Title: Graphics / Animation Designer / Video Editor | Locations: City: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer / Video Editor & Animator is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products
- It is very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media outlets
- It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
- Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
- Develop behavioral change communications strategies which meet the client’s objectives and program goals.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
- Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing.
- At least 2 years of visual design and video editing experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their introductory email, CV, and 3 samples of recent work to: [email protected] using “Graphic Designer / Video Editor” as the subject of the mail.