Latest job vacancies at Apex Network Limited
Apex Network is a financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating an open financial system in Africa and the world generally.
Apex Network Limited Recruitment and Jobs
November 28, 2022
Apex Network LimitedJob Title: Customer Relations and Transactions Officer Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description and Duties Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships. Prevent the escalation of… Read more here
Customer Relations and Transactions Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Duties
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before and after interacting with the customer.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, customers and ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
Requirements / Skill / Competency
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / HND / BA Degree.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role((preferably in customer relations or marketing).
- Computer Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Experienced in transaction monitoring and drafting of suspicious transaction reports.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time-management.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022