Latest job vacancies at Apple in Nigeria
Apple – We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining our products and practices to help people do what they love in ways. That innovation is inspired by a shared commitment to great work – and to each other. Because learning from the people here means we’re learning from the best.
Apple Nigeria Recruitment /. Jobs
November 28, 2022
JUNE 9, 2022
Job Title: Platoon, Senior Artist Campaign Manager –… Read more here
Platoon, Senior Artist Campaign Manager – Africa
Role Number: 200379912
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Weekly Hours: 40
- The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of our people and our ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- As part of Apple, Platoon is a creative artist services company that nurtures and builds the careers of independent artists. We are carrying out the vision to develop original music and visual content – while leaving artists free to be who they want and distribute their music where they want.
- Platoon is best known for working at an early stage with emerging and established artists – including: Jorja Smith, Billie Eilish, Adekunle Gold, Kwesi Arthur and Mr. Eazi.
- We are now in search of a bold and motivated music expert with robust music industry experience to join Platoon in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for working with the entire Platoon team, its global artists roster and for leveraging key touch points across various digital platforms.
- You will work with extraordinary talent, nurture and grow these relationships, work closely with Platoon’s team of experts to define and implement premier artist campaigns, and collaborate cross-functionally with digital partners worldwide.
- This position is an outstanding opportunity to help lead Platoon’s efforts in an ever-evolving, critical space. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Passionate about music of all genres
- Understand the diverse and powerful music scene within Africa, across the continent and possess the desire to transition regional success into worldwide opportunities
- Cross-continent experience while handling multiple artist projects simultaneously
- Experience of strategizing and implementing music campaigns
- The ability to create, plan and deliver projects working with artists, Platoon’s teams, and vendors and experts as needed
- A strong local and international music network of artists, collaborators, producers, brands, their teams and external resources
- Build and implement outstanding marketing plans customized to each artists
- The ability to utilize network to build a team around a campaign to ensure all areas are covered
- Identify local partners to promote artists and releases
- Deep understanding of the cross-platform opportunities in the music and entertainment industry in Africa and globally
- Strong understanding of the global music landscape and experience developing and delivering campaigns with artists, managers, strategic partners and wider teams
- Experience in handling budgets, multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- You work well under pressure, are goal-oriented, upbeat and focused, and have a passion to learn and succeed
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of professionalism
- English fluency is required. Additional African languages are desirable
- Strong music and proven marketing experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.