Title: AR Accountant | Location: Ogba, Lagos | Speedaf
Employment Type: Full-time
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
Description / Requirements
- BSc or HND in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk or accountant in the Logistics industry.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candiddates will be contacted.