latest Arctic Infrastructure (AI) job recruitment
Arctic Infrastructure (AI) is a multi-disciplinary private establishment with broad focus on infrastructure delivery, urban development and environment. It is a development organization engaging in the planning, procurement, construction and management of infrastructure and spaces. Arctic Infrastructure (AI) envisions a world where access to sustainable infrastructure and livable environment will not be restricted to any human being based on social, economic or spatial status.
Jobs Recruitment at Arctic Infrastructure AI
September 27, 2023
December 15, 2022
Arctic Infrastructure AI Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer Location: Lagos ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will have direct responsibilities as follows: Engage broadly with state actors, multilateral institutions, private sector, community groups… Read more here
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
The Incumbent will have direct responsibilities as follows:
- Support and give direction to the human resources strategy of the organization.
- Develop a human resources framework that fosters a sustainable working environment, attracts the best talent and retains employees on a long-term basis.
- Coordinate the recruitment of staff, preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, managing the employment process, creating and implementing effective onboarding plans.
- Manage staff benefits, training and pension in accordance with the Human Resources policy and subsequent directives and submit personnel appraisal reports.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees and monitoring employee performance and communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and recommending benefit programs to management.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource law meeting the federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a digital filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Managing all employee relations including conflicts, penalties, and corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluations.
- Planning, developing, and implementing the HR fundamentals including the review of the company code of conduct, compensation & benefits policy, succession planning, training, and developments.
- Acting as a strategic business partner to advise and support the organization in the planning, developing, managing, and efficient utilization of its talents.
- Design robust and practical HR strategies to help drive the financial and non-financial objectives of the company.
- Plan and coordinate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) setting for each year in line with corporate objectives.
- Implement effective recruitment and selection programs for the company.
- Coordinate the company’s biannual/yearly performance management exercises.
- Design and implement compensation and benefits packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive.
- Plan, design and monitor the Human Resource and enterprise support department’s budget.
- Plan, execute, and monitor training and development programs for the staff, management, board and other stakeholders related to the ARCTIC INFRASTRUCTURE (AI).
The incumbent will be selected based on the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree will be a good advantage) in Human Relations, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Human Resource Executive, or other related social sciences degree.
- Between 3 – 5 years of work experience as a Human Resource person, Business Administrator, or otherrelated fields.
- Evidence of registration with Chartered Institute of Human Resources Management (CIHRM) or Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
- Ability to set up effective and efficient HR system is a unique advantage.
- Good active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- People-oriented, team player and results-driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of talent management, learning and development, and performance management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Competence in the use of human resources and other software applications (SAP, Word, Excel, Access, MS Projects and PowerPoint among other related applications).
- Ability to design and implement strategies and policies
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022