Title: Area Sales / Business Development Manager | SYNLAB | Location: Lagos \ Employment Type: Full-time
- The overall responsibility will be to find new business prospects, generate sales leads and contacts that will lead to closed sales.
- Drive strategic relationship management with existing clients while also sourcing new clients and opportunities
- Primarily market and sell the company’s services to Institutional clients within the private sector and clients within the retail, SME, partnerships, public sector, and emerging market
- Grow the business and identify new opportunities in advance of the competition
- Ensure revenue and growth projections are achieved and/or surpassed through generating new businesses and strategic relationship management of existing customers
- Develop and implement strategies for Institutional solutions, retail clients, SME, partnerships, public sector, and emerging market for the company
- Keep abreast of opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures
- Periodically conduct an intelligent study of competitors and market trends to aid premium determination and operations
- Enhance relationship management of key executives of large corporate customers as well as enhance relationship management activities of all existing and potential client prospects
- Prepare and deliver presentation/seminars to clients and prospects for Institutional solutions, retail clients, SME, partnerships, public sector, and emerging market purpose
- Develop and present winning client proposals highlighting values inherent in our business offerings and to clients
- Develop and maintain rewarding business relationships with key business leaders and lead the formulation of strategic alliances/partnership with appropriate organization
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the business development team
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, with emphasis on enabling the development of team members and encourage ownership and responsibility for their individual tasks.
- Effectively manage assigned teams for optimal productivity ensuring team development, performance levels and well being
- Follow up with the contract agreements and renewals appropriately without losing key revenue drivers/businesses
- Reviews weekly and monthly activities report to ensure business calls are tracked and closed accordingly
- Prepare and monitor team’s budget
- Responsible for the maintenance of company’s service excellence standards
- Resolve queried transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses
- Strategically guide and provide necessary assistance to implement and support Quality Improvement projects in the Business
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Business from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Related Field. Post graduate degree in Marketing, Public health Sales, Science related courses or Business administration is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skill And Experience:
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- 10+ years’ experience in business development including 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare sector
- Strong/Strategic Communication & Organizational skill
- Proven ability to meet / exceed targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of Nigeria Healthcare Industry Regulations & Operations
- Strategic Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Strong interpersonal & team management/leadership skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.