Title: Area Sales Manager | Location: Nigeria | Repton Group
Reports directly to: The CEO.
- The role is responsible for sales & distribution plan for the assigned area. The job owner will report to the Head of Sales and deliver on all aspects of Sales Performance Management and Measurement.
- Incumbent is responsible for planning and execution of Sales Budget and development of action plans to deliver the budget.
- The job owner will regularly interact with clients, Distribution and Operations Managers and other mid-to-senior level management to discuss and proactively develop and deploy processes to drive the business, whilst resolving operational issues and recommend business improvement practices.
Among others, the role holder will:
- Coordinates the sales activity for internal market in order to achieve annual objectives (market share, volumes, price, credit limits, and turnover).
- Establish and drive an astute Customer Services Management system.
- Provide leadership in order to achieve the corporate and divisional objectives.
- Use the company’s tools in order to maintain high moral standards and motivate the sales team.
- The role will be location-based, but vast travel across entire locations covered in assigned territory will be required.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma qualifications will be considered.
- Candidates may also possess Professional qualifications, whilst customer management experiences will present remarkably high advantage.
Background / Experience:
- Min 5 years’ industry experience in relevant or similar capacity
- 3 to 5years progressive experience leading a diverse sales team
- Very Strong organization, leadership and team management capability
- Good communication skills across entire organization
- Passionate persistent with energy and drive for results
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.