Title: Area Sales Representative, Key Accounts | Location: Abuja, Nigeria | BIC
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Responsible for the growth and effective management of the BIC & LUCKY range of products in all Modern Trade and Key Account outlets to yield (ROI).
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Grow in the sales volumes of the organization within the assigned customers and territories.
- Generate orders and drive prompt delivery.
- Follow-up on Receivables and Overdue Invoices, thereby improving business opportunities within the accounts.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure price compliance in the raising of and execution of customer order.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Promotions and Activations Management.
- POSM Distribution and Management.
- Managing merchandisers and ensure they meet the required KPI’s
- Accurate reporting of competitors activations.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Achieve sales targets.
- New Outlet Recruitments and New Product listing
- Frequency of orders and delivery
- Service Level (Turn Around Time)
- Timely Reporting
- R- 2 years and above relevant work experience in key accounts
- R – Relevant experience in sales and MT management.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- R – Business and results oriented with proven negotiation skills.
- R – Able to identify new sales opportunities (new customers, new segments)
- R – Understand the process and procedures of key customers and provide solutions to their needs
- R – Ability to Work smart and able to work without supervision.
- R – Ability to Multi-task and work under pressure.
- D – Analytic and ability to interpret sales Data.
- R – A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- R – Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- R – Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R – Good Presentation Skills and Negotiation
- R – Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- R – Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D – Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply