Latest job vacancies at Arkland Structures Limited in Nigeria
Arkland Structures is a well-established construction company specializing in high-level constructions including towers and unique residences with operation divisions in cities across Lagos and Turkey. Combining our knowledge and expertise in property development and project management with unique sustainable practices and construction software, we deliver quality top-notch constructions every time. We have earned a reputation as a distinguished construction company with a tradition of excellence.
Arkland Structures Recruitment and Job vacancies
November 30, 2022
August 16, 2022
Arkland Structures LimitedJob Title: Site Accountant Location: Victoria island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking to hire an experienced Site accountant to join our company. In this role, you’ll… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Structures LimitedJob Title: General Cashier Location: Victoria island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The General Cashier reconciles cash on a daily basis, being responsible for balancing the main float and processing… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Arkland Structures LimitedJob Title: Reporting Accountant Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery. Develop regular financial… Read more here
Location: Victoria island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Site accountant to join our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the accounts of various construction projects by creating detailed budgets, overseeing supplier contracts, evaluating production costs, and verifying invoice statements.
- To ensure success as a construction accountant, you should display excellent business acumen and the ability to minimize production costs through efficient accounting.
- Ultimately, a top-notch construction accountant is an analytical and detail-oriented individual with a high level of financial accuracy.
- Collaborating with the project manager to develop a detailed, cost-effective budget for the project.
- Performing accounting duties throughout the project, such as preparing invoices, estimating cash flow, and signing off on purchase orders.
- Analyzing all transactions and working unforeseen costs into the budget.
- Keeping a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Preparing cost analyses by interpreting projects’ financial data and information.
- Reporting any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to management for review
- Researching market trends and projecting construction-related price increases/decreases.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping abreast with both the construction and accounting industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A certification in construction accounting is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in private or public accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of construction cost accounting and related financial procedures.
- Familiarity with accounting software, such SAGE
- Working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.