Latest job vacancies at Arvo Finance in Nigeria
Arvo Finance, a trading name of Oliver Mead investment Limited, is a fintech solution that provides fast unsecured loans with a simple application process. Arvo aims to bridge the gap between commercial banks and the underbanked Nigerians, offering inclusive consumer finance.
Arvo Finance Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria
January 31, 2023
AUGUST 2, 2022
Arvo Finance Job Title: Loan Collection Officer Location: LagosEmployment… Read more here
Loan Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage loan recovery portfolio as assigned by the Head Of Operation (HoO)
- Engage and approach the HoO to discuss and explore practical technique and strategies to incorporate into the plan
- Identify and analyze reasons for defaulting and escalate account of defaulters
- Work closely with Head of Operation and Loan Officer to execute recovery techniques and strategies to enhance loan collection
- Ensure fulfillment of all promissory notes by defaulters
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job
- Work closely with the Credit and Risk department
- Head the Operation to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor / HoO
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.