latest ASC Limited job recruitment
ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers ‘expectations.
Jobs at ASC Limited Recruitment
September 24, 2023
November 24, 2022
ASC Nigeria Limited Job Title: Product Engineer Location: Nigeria Job Description Mechanical/Electrical Studies: Review the tender documents (specifications, BOQ, drawings), by performing a site inspection if needed, and preparing the… Read more here
November 24, 2022
ASC Nigeria Limited Job Title: Project Engineer Location: Nigeria Job Description Project Planning: Follow up on approved project plan, including necessary wirings for Generator, ATS or Control Panels, and other… Read more here
November 24, 2022
ASC Nigeria Limited Job Title: Solution Engineer Location: Nigeria Job Description Building and maintaining relationships with customers through timely support to the after sales, Projects, and Sales Teams Researching and… Read more here
Job Title: Completion & Workover Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Follows operations, provides technical support during operations and ensures procedures are followed by off/on shore supervisors. Where applicable ensures MOC are written and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to the off/on shore team in a timely manner.
- Participates to CWOP and risk assessment sessions for completion and workover operations.
- Ensures lessons learnt and best practices are communicated to service company and other stakeholders
- Follows well KPI and CPI database, and benchmark operations against ‘’best composite’’ performance
- Follow-up and close-out any highlighted improvement actions.
- Participates in contractor site / process technical and safety audits
- Participates to the preparation, planning, optimization and follow-up on off/on shore execution of well completion operations
- Ensures completion schematics and final tallies are correct and uploaded into WELLVIEW.
- Participate to LEAN, 3C, cost rationalization and continuous improvement culture within the completion team through-out the well delivery cycle
- Organisation (In relationship with Technical Services, GSR, and Assets)
- Participates to the End of Well report preparation and liaise with the Drilling Engineering team
- Liaises with GSR, ECP, FOPs and Contractors to ensure optimization of well operations program and Completions well equipment preparation.
- Prepares CFT documents for completion, workover and well test operations. Performs CFT technical assessment and makes recommendation to the C&P teams.
- Prepares well handover documents and communicate to Field Operations well parameters and non-conformances Technical
- Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion and any other studies required for the completion designs.
- Writes well programs, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines. Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost.
- Position based in LOS or PHC .DW and Conventional off/on shore context with complex and technically challenging wells
- All type of wells (OP, WI, GP, GI) in mainly sand layers, eruptive and depleted reservoirs.
- High level of technical risks and performance due to the operational costs and production objectives.
- Challenging off/on shore exploration and appraisal program. Challenging Workover operations
- Interface with entities external to DCD: Geosciences, Engineering Construction & Projects, Field Operations, Well Performance,
- Purchasing & Contract, Technical Logistics, Development Planning, HSE etc.
- Critical interfaces with Nigerian authorities (NAPIMS, DPR & NCDMB)
- Value of the supervised contracts: > 50 MUSD/year – 365 days of rig operation @500 KUSD/day.
- MSc Engineering domain
- 5 to 8 years completion related experience. Minimum of 1 years off/on shore exposure
- Demonstrates personal commitment to TEPNGs HSE Policy.
- Maintains awareness and ensures compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Actively participates in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes and ensures the contractors under his/her responsibility are compliant
- Perform QHSE audit of service companies in accordance to the company rule.
- Is IWCF certified / Comply with TEPNG DCD safety matrix.
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- IWCF / BOSIET.