Job Title: Asset Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Management (Manage all inbounds and out bounds assets )
- Logistic Management (Ensure that SLA based logistic service is provided for assets nationwide)
- Procurement Management (Prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ) for intending asset to be procured)
- License Management (Manages the End to End License request, windows and android license including deactivation requests)
- Stock and Inventory Report Management
- Provide weekly report to the business, Coordinate audit exercise and share update with the management, prepare customer’s report and stock balance report.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Identify important data insights and generate reports
- Create impact analysis reports and deliver reports to key stakeholders and clients
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Owns the Asset Register
- Plans, publicizes and oversees updates and maintenance of the Asset Register according to policy
- Ensures that assets are uniquely identified with naming conventions. Ensures that staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, life-cycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates.
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Asset Management process.
Education And Experience:
- 5+ related years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management & Information or related Sciences.
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) may be preferred
Competence / Certifications:
- Experience with and skill at using spreadsheet and presentation software, including Excel.
- Experienced using procurement/ supply chain, SRM (Supplier relationship management) Applications
- Total quality management etc.
- Capable of handling multiple demand simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward.
Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme that involves 96,768 employee shareholders. This scheme is limited to employees. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.