Job Title: Assistant Account Officer | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010, the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever-growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodelled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full-scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Prepare and Interface with corresponding banks on transfer instruction and payments.
- Receive and treat all financial account issues from branches
- Write cheques for payment of vendor and customers’ cheques
- Process bills for payments such as NDIC, LIRS etc.
- Send customers’ cheques to banks for confirmation
- Receive and post cash deposit
- Ensure daily entry of petty cash payment and voucher into general ledger
- Assist with the coordination of cheques dispatched to the branches
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, Finance & Account.
- OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field.
- 0-1 year of experience in similar role in a microfinance bank setting is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel) and other Accounting software.
- ICAN, ACA or related professional certification is an added advantage.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with both internal and external customers.
- Must be trainable and apt to learning.
N60,000 – N63,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.