Title: Assistant Accountant | Amber Residence Limited |
Specialization: Hospitality / Leisure / Travels and Administration & Office Support
Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and book-keeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- To manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- To reconcile bank statements and compute tax payments and returns.
- To accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- ICAN will be an added advantage
- Required 3-5years work experience as an Accountant in a reputable hospitality industry.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage/Accpac
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male to balance our gender.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making and Team-working.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex varied workload.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & Application Letters to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA, Ikeja – Lagos State.
E-mail their Resume to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.