Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Digital & Media | Location: Lagos | UAC Foods Limited
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans that enhance customer experience across our brands’ digital platforms and help build brand equity.
You will be accountable for:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising, driving ownership of monthly digital plans.
- Developing and implementing robust and creative plans that effectively translate our overarching digital marketing and communication strategies across our digital platforms.
- Contributing to the development of overall marketing growth strategies.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of digital campaigns against agreed KPIs using advanced digital tools. Where required, optimize activities to improve performance based on this.
- Identifying and reporting on emerging technologies, trends, insights and provide thought leadership/ innovative ideas for adoption.
- Utilizing strong analytical capability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points. In the process, identify key pain points/ bottlenecks along the customer journey and proffer effective solutions.
- Driving the growth of our social media presence and communities including engagement with our core target audience.
- Developing internal creative requirements across departments.
- Driving strategy development and implementation for our brand websites encompassing amongst others: site design, content development, user experience, traffic, search rankings and e-commerce process. Report periodically on performance and optimize activities where required.
- Managing digital marketing agencies to ensure optimum service delivery and ROI.
- Keeping abreast of recent developments with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Coordinating and managing the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos and so on.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND, MBA / MSc will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience in an agency or a reputable digital – oriented organization
- Relevant experience with visual communication methods, good knowledge of Photoshop, Final cut pro, audacity, or any other media editing software
- Experience with content management and good knowledge of web design
- Excellent team player, proactive and result – oriented
- High integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker, excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Possess a CIM or NIMN qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.